Web Based I/O Module with 8 Channel Relay Output and 10-Channel Digital Input(Form A)
The ET-6000 series also supports various Modbus functions. For example, Modbus/TCP slave, Modbus/TCP to Modbus/RTU gateway, Modbus/RTU master, Modbus/RTU slave; meaning the ET-6000 series can easily be integrated into any SCADA software environment using the Modbus protocol. The ET-6000 series modules are designed to be used in Industrial monitoring and measurement applications. The hardware has been manufactured to survive in harsh and noisy environments. The module contains 3-way isolation against noise and surge signals, has a wide range of power input (+10 ~ +30VDC) and can operating at temperature ranging from -25C ~ +75C. Access your ET-6000 module over the internet
- Built in Web Server: Each ET-6000 module has a built - in web server that allows the users to easily configure, monitor and control the module from a remote location using a regular web browser.
- Web HMI: The Web HMI function allows users to create attractive, dynamic web pages to monitor and control the I/O points. Users can upload specific I/O layout pictures (bmp, jpg, gif formats) and define a description for each I/O point. No HTML or Java skills are needed to create the web pages.
- Communication Security: An Account and password is needed when logging into the ET-6000 web server.An IP address filter is included; which can be used to allow or deny connections from specific IP addresses.
- Modbus protocol: The Modbus/TCP slave function on the Ethernet port can be used to provide data to remote SCADA software. The Modbus/RTU slave function on the RS-232 port can be used to connect to a local HMI. The Modbus /TCP to Modbus/RTU gateway function through the Ethernet port to the RS-232 port can be used to upgrade a serial device with Ethernet communication ability
- Built-in Multi-function I/O: An LED indicator is used for each DI or
- DO channel
- All Digital Output modules provide: Power on value (On boot up, the DO status is set to the Power-on value) Safe value (If Modbus/TCP communication is lost for a specified period,the DO status is set to the safe value)
- All Digital Input modules provide: High/Low latched status. DI channels can also be used as DI status and 16-bit low speed (100Hz) counters
- All-in-one module: The various I/O components are mixed with multiple channels in a single module Provides the most cost effective I/O usage and enhances performance of the I/O operations
- 3-way isolated noise/surge protection: Protect the hardware from damage caused by noise and surges Designed with isolation circuits for Ethernet, I/O and Power.
- Portable Configuration: All configuration settings can be saved to the EEPROM on the ET6000 EEPROM is mounted on a daughter board (called the "portable" board) The settings can stored and easily backed up and moved.
- Built-in Dual Watchdog Dual Watchdog consists of a Module Watchdog and a Host Watchdog.
- Module Watchdog is a built-in hardware circuit: + Can be used to monitor the operation of the module + Will reset the CPU module if a failure occurs in either the hardware or the software.
- Host Watchdog is a software function: +Can be used to monitor the operating status of the host +Is used to prevent network communication problems or host failures
- Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play RJ-45 port supports automatic MDI/MDI-x that can automatically detect the type of connection to the Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
- Ventilated housing designed to operate between -25C and +75C The ET-6000 is housed in a plastic-based shell/case with a column-like ventilator that helps to cool the working environment inside the shell/case Allows the ET-6000 to operate at temperatures ranging from -25C and +75C.
- I/O pair connection This function is used to create a DI to DO pair through the Ethernet. Once the configuration is complete, the ET-6000 module can poll the status of local DI channels and then use the Modbus/TCP protocol to continuously write to a remote DO device in the background.
- CPU: 80186 , 80MHz
- SRAM: 512 KB
- Flash Memory: 512 KB
- EEPROM: 16 KB
- Dual Watchdog: Yes
- Serial Port: RS-232 (TXD, RXD, GND) (115200 bps Max.)
- Ethernet Port: 10 / 100 Base TX (With Link, Activity LED Indicator)
- 7 Segment LED Display: 5 Digits
- System LED Indicator: 4
- Push Button: 4
- Digital Output Channels: 8
- LED Indicator: Yes
- Output Type: Power Relay, Form A (Normal Open)
- Operating Voltage Range:     5 ~ 240VAC (47~63Hz)     5 ~ 24VDC
- Relay Contact Voltage Range:     0~ 250VAC (47~63Hz)     0~ 28VDC
- Max. Load Current: 3.0 A/Channel
- Max. Operate Time: 15 ms Max.
- Max. Release Time: 3 ms Max.
- Insulation Resistance: Min. 1,000 MOhms, at 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength Between Open
- Contacts : 750VAC 50/60Hz (at 1 Minute)
- Between Coil and Contacts : 4,000VAC 50/60Hz (at 1 Minute)
- Surge Strength: 10,000V (at 1.2*50us)
- Relay Life: Mechanical :10 million operations at no Load Condition
- Electrical : 100, 000, 28VDC@5A min. , Resistive
- Digital Input Channels: 10 (Sink/ source)
- LED Indicator: Yes
- Input Type: Isolation, Two Common for All Digital Inputs
- On Voltage Level: +10V ~ 50V
- Off Voltage Level: +3V max
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms, 0.66W
- Counters Channels : 10
- Max. Input Frequency : 100Hz
- Min. Pulse Width: 5ms
- Intra-module Isolation, Field to Logic 3750V rms
- 3 Way Isolation - Ethernet: 1500V rms
- 3 Way Isolation - I/O: 3750V rms
- 3 Way Isolation - Power: 1000 VDC
- Din Rail Mount: Yes
- Wall Mount: Yes
- Power Input: +10 to +30 VDC
- Power Consumption: 4.8W
- Operating Temperature: -25C ~ +75C
- Storage Temperature: -30C ~ +75C
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 95% Non-condensing
- Certification: CE, FCC
- Dimensions: 90mm x 111mm x 70mm (W x D x H)
Write Your Own Review