USB to 1-Channel RS-485 Converter with a 3-Way RS-485 Hub.
The I-7563 is a cost-effective module for transfer serial data over USB. It allows you to connect your serial devices to systems using a USB interface. The I-7563 contains a "Self Tuner" chip that auto-tunes the baud rate and data format to the RS-485 network. The I-7563 module derives the power from the USB port and doesn't need any power adapter. It also features a high-speed 115.2 Kb/s transmission rate, and supports various operating systems. Do you have any RS-485 wiring problems? I-7563 is a USB to 1-channel RS-485 converter with a 3-way RS-485 Hub. Each channel has its own RS-485 driver IC on it, so it can support star-shaped wiring. Specifications:
- 2048 modules max. (All channels)     RS-485 network with repeater
- 256 modules max.(All channels)     RS-485 network without repeater.
- Compatibility: USB 1.1 and 2.0 standard
- Input Port: USB
- Mount: Din Rail Mount
- Output Port: Three way RS-485
- Photo-coupler isolation: 2500V rms
- Repeater request:: 4,000 feet or over 256 modules
- Speed: Full speed with USB 1.1specifications
- Speed: "Self Tuner" inside
- Support: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP and Linux drivers supported. Drivers for other operating systems are currently under development
- The I-7563 gets the power from USB port The I-7563 gets the power from USB port; no need external power supply
Write Your Own Review