USB to RS-232/422/485 Converter.
The I-7561 is a cost-effective module for transfer of serial data over USB. It allows you to connect your serial devices to systems using a USB interface. By connecting the I-7561 to a PC, you get one RS-232/422/485 port. Like our I-7520A, the I-7561 contains a "Self Tuner" chip, which auto-tunes the baud rate and data format to the RS-485 network.The I-7561 module derives the power from the USB port and doesn't need any power adapter. It also features a high-speed 115.2 KB/s transmission rate, and supports various OS. independent RS-232/422/485 Ports. Features
- Full speed with USB 1.1 specifications.
- Input: USB protocol.
- Output: RS-232/422/485 protocol.
- Speed: Self Tuner inside
- 3000 Vdc isolation protection provided.
- 256 modules max. in one RS-485 network without repeater.
- 2048 modules max. in one RS-485 network with repeater.
- Repeater request: 4,000 feet or over 256 modules.
- Plug-and-Play installation.
- The I-7561 gets the power from USB port; no need for external power supply
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP and Linux drivers supported. Drivers for other operating systems are currently under development
- Cable: USB type A connector (Type A to Type B cable provided)
- Communication distance: 1.2Km/9600 bps
- Compatibility: USB 1.1 and 2.0 standard
- Dimensions: 123 mm x 72 mm x 33 mm
- Drivers supported: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP and Linux
- Humidity: 5 ~ 95%
- Input: USB protocol
- Isolation voltage: 3000 Vdc
- Modules: 256 modules max. in one RS-422/485 network without repeater
- Mount: Din Rail Mount
- Mounting: Din-rail, wall mounting, piggyback stack
- Output: RS-232/422/485 protocol
- Photo-coupler isolation: 2500V rms
- Repeater request: 4,000 feet or over 256 modules
- Signals:     RS-232 Signals: TXD, RXD, GND     RS-422 Signals: RX+, RX-, TX+, TX-     RS-485 Signals: DATA+, DATA-
- Temperature: Operating temperature: -25?øC to +75?øC
- Storage temperature: -25?øC to +80?øC
Write Your Own Review