USB to RS-232 Converter.
The I-7560 adds a Windows Serial Com port via it's USB connection and is compatible with new & legacy RS-232 devices. USB Plug & Play allows easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources.
- I-7560 features a full set of RS-232 modem data and control signals ( TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI and GND ) on it's PC compatible DB9 male connector. It also features a high-speed 115.2 Kb/s transmission rate.
- No external power supply is required as I-7560 takes it's power from the USB bus.
- I-7560 comes complete with drivers for Microsoft Windows '98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 and Windows XP and Linux.
- Cable: USB type A connector (Type A to Type B cable provided).
- Compatibility: USB 1.1 and 2.0 standard
- Drivers supported: Windows 98/ME/2000 /XP/Linux
- Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
- Input port: USB
- Output port: 9-wire RS-232
- RS-232 Signals TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS,DSR,DTR, DCD, RI and GND
- Temperature: Operating temperature: -25?øC to +75?øC
- Storage temperature: -40?øC to +85?øC
Write Your Own Review