RS-232 to RS-485/RS-422 Converter.
RS 232 to RS 485 Converter with Auto Tuning function. I-7520A has an additional RS-422 output. I-7520R model is for PLC use only. The design of isolation between I-7520 and I-7520R is different. If the user wants to supply the power from the PLC, they should use the I-7520R; Otherwise, the isolation will be broken. Please refer to the manual I-7000 bus converter for more detailed information. Specifications
- Input RS-232 protocol
- Isolation voltage: 3000Vdc on the RS-232 side
- Modules:     Maximum of 256 modules. in a single RS-485 network without using a repeater     Maximum of 2048 modules. in a single RS-485 network when using a repeater
- Mount: Din Rail Mount
- Output: RS-485 protocol (two wire, D+, D-)
- Repeater request: 4,000 feet or over 256 modules
- Speed: auto switching baud rate, 300 ~ 115200 bps
- Tuner: Internal "Self Tuner"
Write Your Own Review